2019 will mark the second year of the Augusta Toy and Comic Show featuring JoeFest. Located at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Augusta, at 2651 Perimeter Pkwy, Augusta GA, 30909.
Discounted room rates have sold out for the event host hotel. Regular room rates are available in limited quantities.
Our partner hotel Hilton Hotel Augusta has also offered $99 a night plus tax accommodations valid for the same dates. This venue is only 5 miles away. Use group code TCS to book now or follow the link below.
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Augusta
Hilton Garden Inn Augusta
Please contact the Augusta Toy and Comic Show for vendor inquiries or general questions via the contact form.
Tables are now on sale at $50 for a 6 foot table. Table fees are non-refundable and are a limited availability. We will do our best to accommodate everyone’s needs. We accept payment via PayPal or checks. Vendor setup is the June 22, 2019 at 6am . Please review our vendor contract below and if you accept these terms please contact us using the form below:
1. This form acts as a written contract between the Augusta Toy and Comic show featuring JoeFest and the aforementioned party.
2. ATC agrees to provide vendors with one table (booth) or table, as agreed upon the acceptance of this signed contract.
3. Vendors will have two and a half hours setup on Saturday morning June 22, 2019. Show floor opens 8:30 am.
4. Vendors are required to be staffed at all times during convention hours. Breakdown is no earlier than 4 PM on Saturday June 22, 2019. Vendor agrees to vacate the convention premises by Sunday November 18th, 2018 by 6:00pm.
5. No vendor/artist is to offer any pornographic materials, stolen goods or illegal items at their table. This is a “family friendly” show.
6. All merchandise displayed on your tables are considered your property and fall under your vendor contract.
7. No vendor is to block any fire exit, row, aisle or floor space to expand their displays.
8. No one is allowed to build their displays above a height of ten (10) foot. This is for safety reasons.
9. There is absolutely NO SMOKING allowed outside or near any exit or loading door near the vendor areas during the course of load-in, load-out or the show itself.
10. Contract applications are processed on a first come, first serve basis.
11. Vendor spaces will not be saved until vendor has paid in full. We reserve the right to deny vendors to ensure a broad representation of products.
12. Each 10’x10′ booth space includes one (2) table. Additional tables are $50 each.
13. Show promoter will provide both tables and tablecloths for all booth spaces.
14. Booth space vendors are allowed to design and arrange your space however you’d like. You are allowed to move and/or take down any of the tables inside your booth space.
15. You and your entire party must sit within your own space. Any young children must remain with you at all times. Chairs are allotted 2 chairs per table or booth.
16. No refunds.
17. ATC is not responsible for any loss or damage to vendors’ materials, goods, samples, or other property which may occur.
18. Vendors will hold ATC and the convention location harmless for any personal injury or damage to goods that may occur.
19. Violators of the terms & conditions of this agreement will be asked to cease operating their booth & forfeit fee payment. Participation in future ATC events may also be denied.
20. Vendors are not allowed to attach anything to the hotel walls or floors. Any damage caused to any hotel property (including chairs and tables as well) shall be the sole responsibility of the vendor themselves.
- Vendor Booth spaces (Measured 10’x10′ space with two (2) table): $150 each. $50 for each additional table. Two chairs per table or booth.
- Vendor or Artist Alley individual 6 foot tables are $50 each.
- Vendors will receive two (2) vendor badges per booth or table.
- Vendor Assistant Badges $5 each (limit two per booth or table)
- One booth or Table = 2 vendor badges.
- Two booths or Tables = 4 vendor badges.
*Note* Children 12 and under are included free of charge. Vendor must pick up a wristband for each child 12 and under at vendor registration. This wristband must be worn at all time. Children ages 13 and up must have either a vendor badge or a vendor assistant badge.
I understand and agree on all aspects of my application and hereby submit my application as an Vendor for the 2019 Augusta Toy and Comic Show featuring JoeFest.